Friday, February 6, 2009

UCNX, "Run Your Body"


Did you read B's engaging and informative post about US Black Metal on Tuesday? You find me another fucking blog that drops that kind of science, on the real, on the regular. Go ahead, find me one. I'll just wait here.

All big upping aside, that was some good blog. There are two ways I respond to one of my colleagues spitting game like that. I can either take it as a cue to step my posting game up, come up with some next level shit that deserves to share digital turf with the aforementioned freshness. Or to paraphrase Ray Smuckles (patron saint of DiJ), I can choke with the kind of focus and intensity you usually see in successes and come up with some last minute bullshit just to get a post up before the week is out.

That said, the track I’m posting today is pretty damn great. A medley/mash-up of Nitzer Ebb’s “Let Your Body Learn” and Iron Maiden’s “Run to the Hills” by Jersey-Philly EBM players UCNX, straight out the Side-Line forums. It seems kind of obvious now that I think about it. The CD single also features a bangin' instrumental K-Nitrate remix and a UCNX remix of an Idiot Stare track, holy fuck, mid-nineties US Coldwave stand the fuck up! So yeah, suck on that Bruce!

UCNX, "Run Your Body"

No comments: